4. Dress in layers – this will help to give you several clothing ‘looks’ without having to fully change your outfit every time.
5. Belts can really help accentuate your bump. We suggest trying to add one to your wardrobe for this session.
6. Dresses with ruching at the sides also help give your bump more definition and are a great option!
7. We always suggest bringing a button-down shirt to your session. You can wear it over a tank, or if you want to expose your belly, we can use this shirt to do so, while keeping the rest of your upper body modest.
8. Be comfortable! – Above all else, your comfort is the most important thing. If you’re uncomfortable, it will show on camera. Find an outfit that feels good and that you know you look good in. This will help you to relax for the best photos.