Covid 19 Studio Policies
- During this time, Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography will be implementing a strict plan to to limit the spread of respiratory illnesses such as the flu, whooping cough, and corona virus (COVID-19) and its variants within the studio. We are following recommendations by the CDC and local health department guidelines. While the mask mandate may have been lifted, Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography is still requiring masks in the studio, regardless of vaccination status and will be requiring all staff to wear masks.
In order to help protect out very young clients, expecting mothers and families that frequently visit the studio, we have implemented the following guidelines:
In Studio Guidelines:
- Only essential people attend sessions. I ask only those who are being photographed to be allowed in the studio.
- All attending are asked to to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. I will have masks available for you as well as hand sanitizer.
- At this time, no one will be able to enter the studio without a mask.
- All fabrics such as blankets, swaddles, newborn fabric backdrops and wraps will be sanitized before and after each session. Other larger items will be sanitized prior and after the session.
- Large fabric backdrops have been removed and replaced by permanent backgrounds so that they are easily washed after each session.
- All hats, outfits, maternity dresses, newborn and children props, ect are sanitized, bagged and sealed to prevent cross contamination. Noone is allowed to remove these items except for a gloved photographer.
- If you are sick, do not come to the studio. If you do come to the studio sick, I will ask you leave immediately and we will reschedule your session.
- During a newborn session, staff will be wearing scrubs, gloves, and mask. During all other sessions, staff wears masks.
Outside Photo Sessions Guidelines:
- Only essential people attend sessions.
- Staff wears a mask and gloves when required. If CDC changes guidelines, staff will mask when outdoors.
Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography specializes in newborn and maternity photography and has had most of these practices in place prior to Covid-19. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or questions you may have.