Covid 19 Studio Policies
- During this time, Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography will be implementing a strict plan to to limit the spread of respiratory illnesses such as the flu, whooping cough, and corona virus (COVID-19) within the studio. While the mask mandate may have been lifted, Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography is still requiring masks in the studio for people ages 2 and up.
We have implemented the following guidelines:
In Studio Guidelines:
- Only essential people attend sessions. I ask only those who are being photographed to be allowed in the studio.
- Please practice social distancing. There are makers on the floor to guide you on social distancing.
- All attending are asked to to wear a mask and wash their hands/use hand sanitizer when you enter the studio. I will have masks available for you as well as hand sanitizer.
- At this time, no one will be able to enter the studio without a mask.
- All fabrics such as blankets, swaddles, newborn fabric backdrops and wraps will be sanitized before and after each session. Other larger items will be sanitized prior and after the session.
- Large fabric backdrops have been removed and replaced by permanent backgrounds so that they are easily washed after each session.
- All hats, outfits, maternity dresses, newborn and children props, ect are sanitized, bagged and sealed to prevent cross contamination. Noone is allowed to remove these items except for a gloved photographer.
- If you are sick, do not come to the studio. If you do come to the studio sick, I will ask you leave immediately and we will reschedule your session.
- During a newborn session, Giliane will be wearing scrubs, shoe botties, gloves, hair net and N95 mask. During all other sessions, Giliane wears a N-95 masks and gloves.
Outside Photo Sessions Guidelines:
- Only essential people attend sessions.
- Remain 6ft about
- Please wear a mask until we are ready to shoot
- Giliane wears a mask and gloves.
Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography specializes in newborn and maternity photography and has had most of these practices in place prior to Covid-19. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or questions you may have.