Studio Policies and Covid-19
During this time, Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography will be implementing a strict plan to to limit the spread of respiratory illnesses such as the flu, whooping cough, and corona virus (COVID-19) within the studio. Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography is following and will continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for updates and best practices.
We have implemented the following guidelines:
- Only essential people attend sessions
- Please practice social distancing.
- All visitors are asked to to wear a mask and wash their hands/use hand sanitizer when you enter the studio. I will have masks available for you as well as hand sanitizer.
- At this time, no one will be able to enter the studio without a mask.
- All fabrics such as blankets, swaddles, newborn fabric backdrops and wraps will be sanitized after each session. Other items that are non-washable will be sanitized prior and after the session.
- Large fabric backdrops have been removed and replaced by permanent backgrounds so that they are easily washed after each session.
- All fabric hats, outfits, maternity dresses ect are sanitized, bagged and sealed to prevent cross contamination.
- If you are sick, do not come to the studio. If you do come to the studio sick, I will ask you leave immediately and we will reschedule your session.
- At this time, we are not able to offer in studio makeup for our clients. Please come with your hair and makeup already done.
Giliane E Mansfeldt Photography specializes in newborn and maternity photography and has had most of these practices in place prior to Covid-19. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or questions you may have.